If I was writing more, I’d be bitchin’ more.

Just a heads up, things are going to be a little dry around here. It’s the end of the month and beginning of the next so I’m going to be up to my ears in reports and extra work.

When the company I work for bought a new building, it hired in some of the workers that were employed at the departing company. They started last week and things seem to be going great from our point of view. They are experienced in similar work so training them has been relatively easy. One new face in particular started coming around yesterday. He was being shown around by some of the big bosses rather than the regular supervisors. Turns out that he was a supervisor over at the departing company and is now being groomed to take a position here.

Since I’m moving to the “new” building, I’ve found out a few more people who will be joining me. It’s a really good selection and I’m eager to work with them. One thing that has been worrying me is who the warehouse supervisor will be. I like the supervisor that I have now (he’s Boss #2) so I was worried that I might not like the new one—a fear that grew when this new guy showed up. Word up in the admin offices is that Boss #2 is coming along too. Yay!

Comments

Sooo-this-is-me said…
Yes I even read this post as well David, there happy now? ;P
Anonymous said…
well I am definitely awaiting your post on the McCain/Palin ticket!!! Didn't he just say how inexperienced Obama was? Now his VP is a 1st term Governor?!? what the hell is he trying to pull? That just tells me he will do anything to win. He doesn't have our best interests at heart.

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!