I Can Swing $10

Earlier this year, Apple came out with a software upgrade for the iPhone and the iTouch. If I remember correctly, the upgrade was free for the iPhone owners but not the iTouch owners. At the time, I decided that I would not upgrade because it was an expensive charge for too little benefits. Another upgrade was released in conjunction with the release of the new iPhone. Again, it was free for those with the phone while those with the iPod got hosed. I decided this time that the upgrade might be worth the $10 they were asking for. I upgraded and I would have to say that it was worth the price. In addition to the email and notes application that I appreciate, there are a number of free applications that I can now download. It is not perfect but my little device is probably just as useful as my cell phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?