Support your local artists.

I did make it to the premier of “Whispers,” that movie that I mentioned in a previous post that stars one of my previous co-workers, Michelle. I got my sister to come with me. Out of all the others that I invited, one couldn’t spare $3.50 and the other one said that horror films weren’t her thing. Wusses.

You’re not gonna find much of a review of the film here. I have the knee-jerk reaction to trash the movie for all its faults but I think that would take away from this: the movie was well done. It seems mean spirited to give the movie a handicap and then rip on it so I won’t.

There is a South Bend Tribune article on the movie in case you are interested. In the article picture, Michelle is the skinny one at the top with short brown hair.

I think my sister got a kick out of it. Much of the movie was filmed in Buchanan and its high school. So we both saw familiar sights but she saw familiar people.

For the $3.50, I don’t think that is asking too much at all for locals to get over to Wonderland and check it out.

Comments

john said…
I would be one of the wusses that get scared from horror films.
Kristel said…
Don't worry, it wasn't all that scary.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?