I'm done with food for about a week.

For breakfast I had nothing. For lunch I had a bowl of mu shoo pork and rice. For dinner, I had:
Chips ‘n Salsa
Black Bean and Beef Burrito
Rubbed BBQ Ribs
Jumbo Shrimp
Grilled Mahi-Mahi
Corn on the Cob
Grilled corn
Lima beans
Sweet Potatoes
Garlic String Beans
General Tso Chicken
Sautéed Mushrooms
Pork Fried Rice
Shrimp Dim Sum
Fish in Bean Sauce
Egg Drop Soup
Bananas Foster
Raspberry Tort
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
By the end of it, I thought I was going to spew from the smells coming from my sister’s pile of crab legs.

Comments

David how could you????? I know that list of chinese food! I am so appalled ;)
Sooo-this-is-me said…
Oh great, now I'm hungry again! No wonder the news keeps saying there is a food shortage, you have it all at your place! Hmmmm and so your address is? ;)
David said…
@Season: You know you'd totally be my dinner partner if you were here.

@Steven: That would be 11111 Wilson Road, New Buffalo, MI 49117.
Stacey said…
I like #96 on your 100 things about me! it seems I too have been accused of being negative in the past- but I do not agree
David said…
...I do not agree.

...and that's why people think you're negative. :-P

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?