A new clip from Simon's Cat was uploaded. Check it out.
Check out the site here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
2 comments:
Hey David, these are actually quite funny, I also watched the clip of the cat trying to get the guy out of bed, except for the baseball bat, that is pretty much what happens when I am at the b/f's place and his cat is trying to get us up. You can guess that once we are finally up, she goes to sleep in her chair, ughhhh!
Yeah the first one had me on the edge of wetting my pants when I saw it.
Post a Comment