For almost two weeks now, I have been working in a different part of the complex on a different project for a different company. I make boxes mostly. Yeah. A BA under my belt and I'm making boxes. Swell.
Given the monotonous nature of what others and I are doing, we've been permitted to have music as long as it is through speakers rather than headphones. A coworker brought in his iPod and some portable speakers and we have been listening to his library all this time.
He has an iPod nano. It is probably only filled to half capacity. That doesn't last very long.
I swear if I have to listen to Michael Jackson's Thriller or more of Evanescence/Fuel/Nickelback for one more day, I'm gonna cut someone. I like his music selection just fine but after day two, there needs to be "fresh" music.
I'm going to bring in my stuff but I don't think they will appreciate my eclectic tastes. Going from Gordon Lightfoot's "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" to Nat "King" Cole's "L-O-V-E" to Rammstein's "Amerika" might not sit well with them. But whatever, they can have their music. I'll enjoy something a little different and who knows, maybe those by me might listen as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
3 comments:
If I had to listen to more than one Nickelback song in a week's time, I'd be throwing that Nano off the nearest building's roof. Damn. MJ is cool, Fuel is aight and Evanescence has a few good songs. But Nickelback... they. must. die.
You've had to listen to their music, now ask them to listen to your music library!
@Zac: I like Nickelback.
@John: That's alright. I'm not looking for a pissing competition. I did bring my own setup and I enjoyed it all by myself.
Post a Comment