Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
2 comments:
Hello David! How are you?
These trees are very, very beautiful! Wonderful pics!
Well, thank you for answering the research in my blog!
See you!
^Hey, doing alright here. You should see this place at peak color. Hopefully we won't get a nasty wind storm like we did last year (and the year before that) that would tear off the leaves before they reached it. I'll try to post another pic when it comes.
Post a Comment