VidSecrets

Frank over at PostSecret didn't post his usual group of photos today. Instead, he left us with a video. Go check it out.

PostSecret has been one of my favorite websites and I look forward to seeing new material every Sunday. Every time, I wonder what postcard will touch me. I remembered one card where the father said that he didn't love his son as much as he used to since he found out that his son was gay. It almost made me cry. Then there was one that made me smile because of the free hugs the artist gives.

I've made two.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is such a great site!

-Season
David said…
If you haven't already, the next time you are in Barnes & Noble, pick up one of the books. I could tell you exactly where they are at the one in Mishawaka... :-P
Minge said…
That son deserves a better Father, then.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!