You can find me in the theater...

... well, not an actual theater but a movie theater.

Since I've been waking up lately at 0430 almost every day for a week now, I'm wide awake now at 0620 and I've got a few minutes to spare before I go to work at 0700. They offered some overtime hours this morning and I took them.

After work I'm planning to go and see the new Harry Potter movie. All of my friends that live around here are not Harry Potter fans in the slightest. After some teeth pulling, I managed to get Kacey to "suffer" through it with me. While I'm not as big as a fan of Harry Potter as Herb and nowhere near as big as one as Brian*, I will watch the movies when they come out or listen to what my sister and dad have to say when they read the books. So I'm off today to see what's up.

If you believed me when I said that, with the exeption of Kacey, that I couldn't find anyone to see Harry Potter with me, believe me when I say that NO ONE wanted to even entertain the thought of acompanying me to see the Transformers movie. [Sighs] Where are my geek friends?



*You have got to check out his costume.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Obviously she lives in Indy. Jed and I went to a sneak preview and then to opening night just for the fun.
David said…
Dang, if you guys had only stayed put in Michiana, what fun we would've had.

Did you dress up, or rather did Jed dress up because I can totally see him doing it. :-)
Anonymous said…
No but he made me buy him a transformers T-shirt. I also wouldn't let him out of the house on Friday night because he had dressed up for the Harry Potter party at Barnes and Noble. By the way, you are missing a huge chunk of information by only watching the movies. The books are much better though I will confess that the 5th book is incredibly dark and after reading it I was ticked at the world and yelled at everyone for about a week. I recommend not starting with that one. :)
I thought all the other films were pretty mediocre. The trailers for this new one looks as if it will be quite interesting. When it comes out in Japan in 2016 I'll probably go to the cinema to see it.

(small reference to the fact films are released in Japan months after Europe and the US&Canada)
David said…
Just curious, how much are movie ticket prices in Japan?

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!