Waking up in a cold sweat.

Laurie, if you're still reading, you might get a kick outta this.

I had an interesting dream this morning. I don't know if it should be classified as a nightmare but I sure woke up in panic mode. I usually don't remember anything I dream and what I am about to write is probably less than a tenth of what actually went on. Back in high school there were a few times that I thought that one of my classmates liked me. (Uh huh, Laurie) Now don't get me wrong, she wasn't a bad person. She just wasn't my type, obviously.

So I was back in the Philippines visiting for the third time. The first being my real study abroad experience in 2003. In this dream, I had returned to the Philippines after a previous trip. And as before, I was going to be there for a few months. I was pretty happy as I was able to escape from the States and the people there. You see back in the States, this former classmate was hanging around me. Not quite like a stalker but almost just as creepy. Anyways, there I was roaming around the town when she jumps right out of the foliage. I can't just run away and I can't tell her to bug off. After a long conversation, I find out that she is going to be around for the duration of my trip. At that point I wake up---20 minutes before my alarm is set to go off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!