Anyone can cook, even my sister.

Pixar's new animated movie, Ratatouille is pretty decent. But I won't pretend to be a critic, food or film. Pixar always has been hit or miss with me when it comes to their movies. I liked A Bug's Life and I loved Finding Nemo. Ratatouille ranks in there right below A Bug's Life. But... you don't have to take my word for it. dah duh dah

For those of you living under a rock or on the other side of this third one from the sun, Ratatouille stars this rat that has a gift for the culinary arts. This passion for something so human makes him stand apart from his rat colony. Remy the rat finds himself in Paris and in league with a no-talent "chef" in order to practice his art and save his friend's ass.

To anyone who has seen this movie, did Ian Holm's Skinner seem like a French-Ferengi-hobbit?

I thought that Patton Oswalt was the perfect actor to voice the rat, Remy.

I can't believe that Brad Garrett voiced the dead chef, Gusteau. His voice gets that high?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?