This is not hopscotch.

My dad makes me so angry sometimes. Look, I admit that I messed up a lot during my undergrad. I pay for it every time a rejection letter arrives in the mail and gets pinned on my wall. If I could, I would go back and do things differently but I can't. I can only move on from here and make the most of what I do have. So when I told my dad of my intentions of going back to school, he seemed no more interested in my plan than in Berlin's weather forecast. I wasn't asking him for money but I was fishing for a, "go get 'em." I would have settled for a, "Good luck." Nothing.

I know that I'm going to be on my own this time and its got me scared. Even more so since I have doubts about my LSAT score being high enough. There are so many ways I can do this but it is all dependent on something that I owe rather than possess--money. How am I going to get my hands on enough of it? I feel incredibly paralyzed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?