After my first paycheck.

I very rarely buy albums. The first couple times that I did, I ended up being disappointed. Who wants to pay $12, $15, or more bucks for only a couple of songs? Instead, I buy my music individually or I borrow my sister's CD's if she has them. Occasionally, I'll record a broadcast. It may not be of the best quality, but it really doesn't matter to me all that much.

Mat Kearney* may be a fortunate exception. After hearing his song, "Undeniable" and then sampling his other songs, I am seriously considering getting this album that is pictured. I half joked with someone saying that I would definitely get a ticket to the now-cancelled Kelly Clarkston tour because he was going to be her opening.


*Visit his website. His songs play on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?