Everything Is Green Including the Lawnmower


Today I got a shot at riding the new lawnmower that dad got. When I say new, I mean used. When I say that dad got it, I mean that he borrowed it. Still, it looked pretty slick and I was a little eager to try it out. Let’s be honest, I don’t volunteer for yard work often. Old Blue (shown below) quit on us the other week. I’m hoping that the repair shop will call back saying that Old Blue will never roll again. ‘Cause I’m liking the Deere. Even if Uncle Art does want his mower back, maybe Dad will want to get a like model.

Comments

Minge said…
Your Dad's got a massive one!

Can I have a wee shot?
David said…
^Sure, you have an open invitation to come visit. Come during the summer, and I can probably talk my folks into letting you have a whirl on some farm equipment too.
Minge said…
You are fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?