You may begin.


or


Tough choice.

Brian, a week ago, suggested that I put up a weekly update on how I am doing on my LSAT studying. Well here's the first one.

Since last Tuesday, I have done approximately three hours total of logic games. I'm fairly good with all the other parts of the LSAT but I suck at logic games, also known as Analytical Reasoning. The good thing is that this portion of the exam actually has the best potential of improvement. I'm pretty good with the rest of the exam which is Logical Reasoning (arguments) and Reading Comprehension. There is also the Writing Sample but I've had plenty of experience in bullshitting during college so that doesn't bother me either.

I swear I would have done more over the weekend. But c'mon, it was Saint Patrick's Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?