Yeah, it's you.

Luke had an interesting post that I had to copy. Write something about someone. I don't know if it was the original intent but as Luke had also observed, it turns into a kind of Post Secret type of post.

You are my star, my guiding light. Where you go, I have no shame following.

You continuously make wrong choices that hurt those around you. As much as I want to give you up, I can’t. I love you.

I used to think I was superior to you. You have humbled me. I now look up to you and realize that you were a success all along.

You were the first to befriend me. For that, I will always be grateful. Now, when I think of you, I think, “Where did I go wrong?” Just like that song. I used to wonder if I could have done anything that would have helped you. The answer is no.

I thought you and I were friends in high school. When I saw you last summer, you barely said anything to me. What a shame, I had so much I wanted to talk to you about. I’d rather talk to your brother now.

You reminded me so much of myself yet you were also so different. I fell so hard for you. I think you’re lying.

You deserve an apology but I don’t think that you’ll hear it from my mouth. I don’t have the courage to face you.

You were the best mentor I ever had. If you hadn’t had taken me to that meeting I may not have come out. Thank you and I’m sorry that I offended you.

You live by the saying, “Work hard, play hard.” Calm down. You’re going to give yourself a heart attack.

I thought that I was a grumpy pessimist but you take the cake. You should consider holding your tongue more often.

You took the position that would have gone to me. Since I couldn’t serve, I’m glad they selected you.

You were the best seasonal friend that I ever had. I miss your wild personality. Although you don’t do the long distance friendship thing, if you ever change your mind, you have my email address.

You are not my type and I know it would never work out if we got together. Yet, I can’t help but think that I would learn a lot if we did. I’m sorry. I can’t.

You and I used to be on the same page. Now, you are more removed from me than most strangers. Would you like to go to the next convention? Maybe we could reconnect.

I put on my best professional attitude whenever I see you. It hides the disgust that I feel. Disgust that I not only feel towards you, but for what I feel towards myself. Because I so rarely hate someone like I do you.

Comments

Luke said…
Cool. :) Good job.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?