A Distrubing Txt

Late yesterday afternoon I got a text message from my high school friend, Chris. I rarely get messages from him. It contained the following:
If a fat guy grabs you and stuffs you in a bag, don't be scared. I asked Santa for a cock sucker this Christmas!
I stood there stunned, stupefied. My mind would not properly process the information. Was this a joke? I've heard similar remarks from him but never directed towards me. I'm a mess of emotions and none of them positive. It's like I've been kicked in the gut. I'm not quite sure how to handle this. Part of me wants to go burn down his house. All over a txt.


UPDATE 15 DEC 2006:

I talked about this to Sara, a mutual friend. Turns out that she got the same text and as you may have noticed in the comments, Season did as well. Glad that I was a victim of my own paranoia. Kinda feeling a little humiliated over it. It makes me wonder though, if I owe most of the people that I know an actual sit down and formal coming out speech.

Comments

Kapitano said…
Does he know you're gay?

Could he be drunk?

Does he just have a really bad sense of humour?
Moncrief Speaks said…
He's coming out to you, maybe. After all, HE asked for one.

Or else it's just a harmless (yet dumb) joke. I mean, I could see a straight guy joking around like that and thinking it was funny.

Once you're out, they won't joke around like that.bi
Moncrief Speaks said…
I really don't know how that "bi" ended up at the end of my sentence! Very weird. Disregard.
john said…
I think it was meant to be a joke. I've seen that text before, but it was sent to a chick I knew. She was offended, but then realized that the person sent it out to everyone in his phone book.
Anonymous said…
I got the same text from him davie. He is always sending jokes. Dont worry !

Season
Unknown said…
Text messaging is the downfall of society. Well, one of...

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?