Apple Cider

This is one of the reasons why fall is my favorite season. The cider is flowing!

Comments

john said…
I remember going apple picking during the fall season and buying fresh apple cider. Great memories.
Brian Farrey said…
Mmmm. Yeak. I just bought some apple-pomegranate cider. Dee-licious.
Im a HUGE pumpkin farm guy...LOVE THEM! I miss being ten...
David said…
John: It's odd, but I've pretty much picked every type of fruit that is grown around these parts, but I don't think I've ever went apple picking. I might have to do something about that for next year.

Brian: I don't doubt it. I wouldn't know if it works for apple-pomegranate, but could you warm it up with cinnamon just like regular cider?

.25: There's still time. If you want to make a the drive to Benton Harbor, MI, I can sweet talk my grandma into giving you a few.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?