Riding A Little Higher

<<--See also: Walk towards the light.

My financial problems aren't solved yet, but things are at least looking up.

I went up to St. Joe to take a typing test for an application to the probate court. While I was confident that I would make the minimum requirements, I blew it out of the water! I think I have a pretty good application package and I am hoping for a call soon.

I talked to a loan officer about settling my car repair bill. At first it looked like I was going to have another hundred something dollar bill a month. With a little searching, we eventually got to plan that halved the payments and lowered the interest rate by 4%. I have to go back in and secure the deal next week.

My paycheck was about $150 more than I was expecting it to be. I knew that I had put in a few more hours than usual, but that was still a little a much. Turns out I got the raise that I was supposed to have gotten months ago. Still pissed about the delay, but I'm so glad to have it now.

Keep the good thoughts coming my way. :-)

Comments

john said…
Congrats on the raise!!
Good luck on the job!!
Anonymous said…
^_____^

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?