Where are the Furlings?

I felt slightly embarassed, cheated, and dissapointed as I watched Stargate SG-1's 200th episode. I thought I was going to finally see the Furlings! Instead of seeing the "real" ones, the show featured them in an imagination clip. Following a remark made by Col. O'Neill, they showed cute and cuddly creatures that looked so much like the Ewoks. But what the hell, I still enjoyed the episode. It was utterly ridiculous and constantly poked fun at itself. References to Star Trek, Farscape, teen dramas, The Wizard of Oz, and the other stuff were great. Now that they have had their fun, how's about we get an episode that does deal with the Furlings?

Comments

john said…
So many of my friends have been trying to get me to watch Stargate. I've yet to watch an episode, maybe the next time it's on I'll tune in.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?