On I-65

On my way to Lafayette, I passed this company car for Red Bull*. It looked pretty neat.

I still hold to my view that Hoosiers and Illinoisans are the worst drivers in the Midwest. Remember, I was driving on I-65 so it was jam packed with both of them.

On my way back home, I headed into some heavy rains. It started to get really bad about 20 minutes from the I-65/I-94 junction. I didn't declench until I was past Michigan City. This country boy does not handle urban driving very well. Throw in bad weather and you are just asking for trouble.

*I love jaegerbombs. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Comments

john said…
What are jaegerbombs? Does it have something to do with Jagermeister?
David said…
Yep. It's a mix of Red Bull and jaegermeister.
Anonymous said…
Hey the next time you are in the area let me know I just moved to Noblesville because Jed and I both got jobs in Zionsville, an uber-rich suberb of Indy. I'd love the chance to show you around.
David said…
Laurie! That's so awesome. How are you two liking it. Email me your contact info that way I can get a hold of you two the next time I'm down there.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?