<<--See Also: Reward
Quite a few days ago, Season told me that she had won something from those cap codes that I published and it wasn't a ringtone. It turns out that she won a new cell phone. I'd be totally lying if I said that I wasn't jealous but at the time, I couldn't have taken advantage of the sweepstakes anyway plus it's debatable whether I would have won anyways given the way winners are selected. Yet, I am happy for her. I'd rather someone I know have some good luck rather than some strangers. If I remember right, I believe that she is going for the Motorola SLVR. Well Season, have you gotten your small phone yet? 'Cause I want to play with it. :P

Comments

john said…
That's a cool phone. I'm happy with my Motorola Razr though. I thought about changing it (like the gadget freak that I am), but my razr is barely a year old. However if I won it, that would be a horse of a different color.
David said…
The Razr is nice and I really would have liked to have gotten one. If you had one, they would have offered you the Razr or the Slvr (or the now discontinued Rokr). What would you have changed it to?
I just checked and they received my verification for the phone. I am so excited. But it didn't say when it will ship.....hmmmmm
Bob said…
I covet that phone with all my material longings.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?