What's Up?

I haven’t been terribly busy but I haven’t been in the blogging mood for a bit.

The trip to Muncie went fine. It wasn’t the best use of company money to send me down there. I wasn’t able to do much in the way of improving the store. I wouldn’t mind going to some other store as I really do like the traveling bit. I got to go through Fort Wayne for the first time in my life. Not exactly thrilling, I know but I’ve never been to the UP either and I’m meaning to go to that someday.

I’ve been trying to set up a way to go running this summer. Kacey used to run with me when I was in AFROTC and since we still live near each other, I think it would be good to get together with her. It’s totally my fault, but so far, we can’t seem to get it going. Shoes, work, time, that sort of thing.

It looks like the tennis games might be on hold for a while. Season broke her foot on her trip to NYC a little while ago. I saw her last night and she seems to be a lot better from the last time that I saw her.

For today, I’ve got to do some things in prep for Laurie and Jed’s wedding on Saturday. More on that, after the actual event. I’m promising pictures—compromising ones if we’re lucky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?