Reward

For those readers who have Cingular, I have good news! (As far as I know, that would make Season, Kacey, and John.) No—I’m not going with Cingular. However, I have codes that may get you a free ringtone or two. Pepsi Co. is selling pop with cap codes that you can enter at pepsismash.com. 1 in 3 caps have a winning code and I’ve got five caps. I can’t use them. Looking through the website, it appears that Alltel isn’t in on this program nor is the phone that I am planning to get compatible. So for the three of you (or maybe the lucky wanderer/lurker) if you get to this new post first, go ahead and use these codes:
**********
**********
********** (or it could be **********)
**********
**********

Season, I don’t think they use the Treo but I could be wrong.

Good luck. And let me know if you won.

UPDATE 13 JULY 2006:
I have deleted the codes because Season has already used them and has won something.

Comments

john said…
Thanks, I'm going to try.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?