___flat on my back___

That pretty much described my condition for a few hours after my run with Kacey at the park. Oh and get this—I was about to collapse after a run of 1/4 maybe 1/3 mile. Ugh! This is what I get for not exercising in two freakin’ years. I honestly felt bad for asking Kacey to run with me because I know that she is stepping way below her level to run with me. But thank God for her. I need someone to do this with. You never know when you’ll need someone to make that 911 call. I’ll just work myself slowly up. My goal is to reach 2 miles and then to do it in less than 16 minutes. I’ll try to give you a progress report in August just before the Berrien County Youth Fair. Lord knows that any diet or exercise plan will be thrown out the window during those six days.

Comments

john said…
I need to do some drastic exercise too.
Brian Farrey said…
Stick with it. I promise it gets easier. Hang tough.
David said…
And day two has arrived....

I'm going for a bridge and a half!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?