Not the best survey in the world but....

My friend Sara sent me this a couple days ago via email. Since I have only a couple minutes before heading out to the job... I'll post this.

1. FIRST NAME? David
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? King David. You know... that guy in the bible.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? If I remember right, it was a couple months ago.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do like it actually.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roast Beef
6. KIDS? Hopefully. I’ve got a few other steps to take before I get there though.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don’t know if I would have the patience to crack that shell. But once I did, it would be well worth it.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, but my blogging has taken over much of it.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I am so bad with sarcasm but I try and try.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup. What are they for again?
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh hell yes. Bring it on! Anyone want to do some sky diving?
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Golden Grahams.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Hardly ever unless they are my dress shoes.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not particularly.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Hands down it’s Blue Moon.
16. SHOE SIZE? 12/13
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Cowardice? I am totally spineless.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Sara.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? It’s on a blog. I haven’t sent it to anyone.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Tan khakis and no shoes.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken soup.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The soundtrack for Wicked.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple. Just kidding! I would want to be Forest Green.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Water (like when you are at the beach or near a waterfall.)
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Erin.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO: Their smile.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? “Like” is not strong enough of a word to describe how I feel about her.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke, Jasmine Green Tea, Labatt, Folgers Caffeinated, Concord Grape, 2%.... did I get all the categories?
30. FAVORITE SPORT? College Football
31. HAIR COLOR? Black but it fades into really dark brown.
32. EYE COLOR? Brown
33. DO YOU WERE CONTACTS? Nope. I’m thinking about it though.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Lumpia *drools*
35. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDINGS? What kind of a question is this? I’ve never heard of the “happy ending” genre. Screw these choices. Comedy.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Finding Nemo. What? It’s a good movie.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black polo with a blue striped undershirt.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. There’s more to do.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Well… I’m trying to break into having hugs. So hugs it is.
40. FAVORITE DESERT? God! I don’t know what it is but it was this confectionary delight that I had in New Orleans. Maybe Heidi or Rachelle remembers, but in some ways, I don’t even want to know. Anything like it would compete for one of my greatest food memories.
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno. But it would be nice to see other people do this. They aren’t the most revealing questions and it would be nice to get to know some fellow bloggers a little bit better.
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The person who sent this. I mean, why do it again?
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? LSAT stuff. Rest assured Brian—I will get to your recommendations.
44. WHAT IS ON YOUR BACKGROUND ON YOUR COMPUTER? Chicago

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Will & Grace and CSI.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Wind blowing through trees.
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Los Banos, Philippines. (It’s pretty much on the other side of the planet.)
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Talent? Not really. But talent isn’t what makes me special.
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? I was born at 5:32 am PST in Las Vegas, Nevada on the Ides of March 1982.

Comments

Brian Farrey said…
Blue Moon ice cream? You love Blue Moon ice cream?

I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!!!
David said…
*blush*

Apparently Blue Moon is a regional product. It's only sold in the mid-west. Hmmm... I may never want to leave.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?