Work—enjoyable?

Hey everyone, I am employed once again! So now you won’t have to support this bum for much longer. My first paycheck is in two weeks but it’s going to be sucked up immediately by my next car payment, Erin’s birthday gift, as well as some payments towards some other debts I’ve accumulated. I can’t wait to get out of this hold that I’ve dug myself into.

Right now, my training is much like a regular sales associate. Most of my time there, I’ll be indistinguishable from one but I’ve got a few more added responsibilities some of which I’ve tried out already. I’m not sure if I can field company to company communications but I’m sure Tracee will make me do it as soon as it comes up.

I’ve been told that I should be ready to get kicked out of the nest sometime by the end of the month. That’s when I’ll get another visit by the regional manager and officially become an assistant manager. I’m really looking forward to traveling. I just hope that I’ll be able to adapt to the other stores.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay! Good job, Dave :) Though, I suppose that I won't be able to use that place as my safety job site in case I ever wanted a second job. :P No offense, but I just don't think I wanna have you as a boss ^_-'
Anonymous said…
traveling? Are you not staying at the store in the mall?
David said…
^I'll be based out of the store in the mall but a large part of my duties will be covering for managers of the other branch stores in Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin who are unable to work due to vacation, sickness, or whatever.
Anonymous said…
Sounds cool
hey! way to go! :) am glad you have a job again!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?