This Way!

I like my tea green and my cars on the right (read: correct) side of the road.

You may find yourself driving on the left side of the road soon enough. The Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT?) is going to put in a new type of highway interchange at I-435 and Front St. in Kansas City. Now, it may not be as bad as the Magic Roundabout, but why do we have to confuse drivers even more than they are now? If I came across this during my travels and didn’t know about it, I would be thinking, “What the fuck?!” Don’t get me wrong, I like a little innovation so I am glad that Missourians are going to be the guinea pigs and not the Michianers around here.

Just when I thought State’s traffic circles were the worst I’d ever have to encounter…

Oh that reminds me, my new plate came in today. Temp plate is in the can and is waiting to be burned!


Seriously, I can’t let my dad buy tea ever again. Really, how hard is it to buy the same tea? I buy the same types every time. I don’t care about the price because it’s reasonable and I like a familiar tastes. My dad, however, likes to buy whatever is on sale or whatever catches his eye. Today, I had about ten bags left so I asked him to go buy some more. (Hint: “Buy more of this.” [pointing to bag]) What does he do? He comes in with two huge boxes of this British Blend tea. What the hell is British Blend? 160 frakin’ bags of it! It’ll take me through summer to finish that off. If it tastes like crap, I may have to adopt the use-one-toss-two method that I did when he bought that Salada brand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?