Argh! (BSG)

In last night’s Battlestar Galactica, they opened with Apollo and Duala in an intimate situation. Why is this show going there? The sexual tension that is supposed to exist between Starbuck and Apollo, while still existent, takes on a whole new feeling. Instead of me cheering for them to get together, I just want to smack them upside the head for being so stupid. We’ve got Starbuck who can’t get over Anders—a guy who is practically dead anyways. Then you have Apollo visiting a prostitute and sleeping with NCO’s. Didn’t we cover the whole officer/enlisted issue with Tyrol and Boomer?

And as superstitious as naval folk are, I think there’s going to be a crew pool going as to how long the new Pegasus skipper is going to last. Maybe he won’t die, but I’m willing to bet it doesn’t last past the second episode of season IIIA.

I must say that I am liking how they are getting back into the politics. Although, I didn't think that they were going to bring up an issue like abortion head on like that.

Comments

hey david how have you been!?

i started pod casting, please check out my first pod cast!!!
David said…
Hey Mell, I've been good.

Don't worry, I'm right on it!
Mike said…
At least their version of the abortion discussion was different from the normal one.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?