I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Kate. So here's another meme for ya.

1. Seven things to do before I die
2. Seven things I cannot do
3. Seven things that attract me to my spouse/partner
4. Seven things I say most often
5. Seven books (or series) I love
6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time)
7. Seven people I want to join in, too

Seven things to do before I die.
7. Sky dive
6. Visit Africa, South America, Australia, and Antarctica
5. Retire
4. Earn enough money to retire
3. Walk across the Mackinac Bridge
2. Go into space (sub-orbital flight will do)
1. Find that special someone.

Seven things I cannot do
7. Whistle
6. Stick out my tongue very far. I am literally tongue tied.
5. Renounce my U.S. citizenship
4. Calculus
3. Drive a stick
2. Arch one of my eyebrows
1. Sing. I'm told that even my humming is bad.

Seven things that attract me to my spouse/partner (since I don'’t have one, we'’ll pretend)
7. Laugh
6. Intelligence
5. Bluntness
4. Understanding/patience
3. Height
2. Relationship to others
1. That energy that you just can't explain.

Seven things I say most often:
7. Crap
6. Damn
5. Fuck
4. What the hell?
3. Oh.
2. What'’s for dinner?
1. Fine.

Seven books (or series) that I love (I'll go with the series)
7. Friends
6. Les Mondes Engloutis
5. Doctor Who
4. Star Trek: The Next Generation
3. Desperate Housewives
2. CSI
1. The Amazing Race (minus the current Family Edition)

Seven Movies...
7. Contact
6. Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
5. Gladiator
4. Bridget Jones's Diary (Got a problem with that?)
3. Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi
2. The Hunt for Red October
1. Ferris Bueller'’s Day Off

Seven people I want to join in too...
Anyone who reads this blog. There are about seven of you :P

Comments

oh boy! :p

can i skip this one. i managed to lock myself out of my own blog, was fooling around with my ftp folders.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?