Epcot

Epcot remains my favorite theme park. I'm no longer so thrilled about the rides (unless they are the supper-fast roller coasters) so I like Epcot's shows, exhibits, and cultural areas.

Spaceship Earth (No, it's not called Epcot)


Coke has a pavilion near the core that features some flavors from around the globe. The selection is limited compared to their facility in Atlanta, but we enjoyed it. Hey... we got free drinks! Believe me, "theme park" and "free" don't go in the same sentence! If you are ever here... try out Italy's Beverly. You'll love it.

Ahh, Morocco.

I love stopping at Japan's pavilion. IMHO, Japan has the best exterior pavilion while Mexio has best interior one.

Matzuriza was so awesome, I considered buying their CD.


Okay, I tried Fish and Chips with the malt vinnegar. Not a fan.


The closest I will get to the U.K. until 2012.

Leave me alone... I'm calling home.

Finally, we head to Canada for some culture. Thank God it was the Scottish Canadians and not the French Canadians. Off Kilter will knock your socks off.

"Look ma... I'm a U.S. tourist!"

What is it with my sister wanting to be eaten by sharks?

The tall and lovely Epcot Tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?