Coping with boredom

Last night, we had a 17-something and a 14-something truck. With our staff reduced to less than 50% and add the fact that they are cutting our hours, a three thousand piece day is pretty daunting. So far our store has eliminated at least one day from our normal schedules and reduced the rest of our days by an hour. Anyways, it was a rough day so you have to find something to "entertain" yourself.

On our breaks and lunch, we were invaded by flies. It's nothing new, really, as we have been dealing with them all summer but I've gotten so sick of them that I actively hunted them down. Managed to kill off six. Oddly enough, this disgusted Joni and Ms. Sally. But what's more disgusting, seeing dead flies or having them land in your food? I swear that towards the end of the evening, those little buggers got smart. They actually started to keep away.

But the greatest was when I split my sides laughing so hard when we pulled out some dildos from the breakpacks. I waved them over to Joni who laughed so hard that she fell to her knees. This got me laughing so hard that I the muscles in my side started to spasm. It hurt so bad that I had to yell out "Shut up!" over and over again so I could have a chance to compose myself. I tried looking for picture to show you but the closest I could get for you was the ones off to the right. And no, they're not actually dildos but dog toys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?