No more Lifehouse!

I am sick of the song "You and Me" by Lifehouse! Until a couple weeks ago, I didn't mind the song. I'd go as far as to say that I enjoyed it when it came on the air waves. The local pop radio station, U93 has been playing that song constantly. I swear it is on at least once an hour. U93 has been sponsoring the Lifehouse concert at Club Fever. Apparently they think that playing this one song over and over will provide publicity for the event. For me, it has turned me off from even considering going to the concert. Every time that song turns up, I have to switch channels to 103 The Bear. It's a little more hardcore but it's the better than "You and Me." Lifehouse has plenty of other songs-- can't they give them some air time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?