Frak*

While going through the BBC News, I was excited momentarily by a story in which the BBC was planning to offer their television programming over the internet. My eyes glazed over as I imagined the possibility of seeing the one show that I've been waiting for to cross the pond-- Dr. Who. Yes, I want to see the new Dr. Who seasons! I don't want to wait until PBS goes around begging for money again. But my bliss was shattered when I read this line:

"A BBC spokesman said the corporation was aiming to simulcast a channel permanently but would restrict it to UK viewers only."

Weak.

I suppose it makes sense. After all, I'm not paying taxes to the British government so it wouldn't be right to coat ride this one. [Stamps foot]But I want to!

*Yes, I do watch Battlestar: Galactica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?