[burying face in hands]

I’m a big fan of South Park and I was going to watch the Team America movie when it came out. For some reason, I didn’t. From what I heard, a lot of the weenie libs were complaining that it was too inflammatory. Hello! What do you expect from Trey Parker and Matt Stone? Still I braved watching the unrated version and I ended up having to bury my face in my hands. It was just like what Stu did when we took him to see the South Park movie. I guess he was just unprepared for some othe American trash that was depicted. Some of it was just too much.

Stu, by the way, was my counselor during my time at the Summer Institute for the Arts and Sciences. Now that I’ve mentioned him, I think I will make a post on him soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?