Don't do it Katie


Posted by Hello
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting married? Excuse me while I vomit in the nearby trash can... Okay, so this has got to be one of the most disturbing Hollywood pairings. I mean, damn! He's freaking 16 years older than her. Ten would have been much more tolerable--but sixteen? And now Katie is converting to Scientology? There's just something that reaks of wrong and I can't quite put my finger on it. Age? Freaky religions? Emotional outbursts? Passive demeanor associated with cult members?

DistressedJeans has something to consider:

If you need further proof that Tom is gayer than a pink silk bedroom with leopard print pillows and the boisterous tunes of Liberace's piano in the background, Tom says, "I've seen Dawsons Creek and I've seen her work and you go, Man, that girl is really talented." Was he forced to watch Dawsons Creek? Did he also watch Melrose Place? Was he an avid fan of Beverly Hills 90210?

DO I HAVE DUMB WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD?
For more, link to: Free Katie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?