Sunday Driving, Road Trip…

…whichever you’d prefer to call it. That’s what I did today. Little did I expect that during my trip, I would question my relationship with my friends.

The first part of the day was me riding around in my own car running some errands and doing a little shopping. You know, not much to write about. Latter in the evening, Sara gave me a call. I had thought that we were going to pick up Adam and go Frisbee golfing. We make it over to where Adam is and he decides not to come with us. Let’s just say that things were said and done to make everyone in a tense mood. I can’t tell you the details but there are problems that may not be able to be worked out between the three of us.

As a large lighting cell came over, we ended up just driving around the county and talking. She had mentioned that she may be thinking about moving to Seattle where she knows some people. My initial reaction was of fear. Can you believe it? I thought that I was going to loose my friend to the west coast. But after what had happened and what we spoke of, I think that I would find myself supporting her. It makes me sad that it would be long periods of time before I would see her again. Yet, if she did this, I think that she would be a lot happier and she deserves that. I would miss her.

Adam? I’m not sure what to say but it’s becoming clearer to me that I should be more careful around him. Adam was my first friend when I moved to this part of Michigan and it pains me to see what is happening to him and what is happening to us. Sara, Adam and I have our issues to work out and perhaps it would be best if we went our separate ways for a while. It’s just that with the three of us now back so close, things are getting complicated and about to get really ugly. I’m thinking about confronting him but it is certain to make things worse. I just don’t know what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?