Friendly Faces

I was feeling pretty shredded last night. In fact, I still feel that way as I write this now. All those damn allergies I guess. I’m popping pills left and right. Anyways, yesterday was an easy day at work. There was only one truck to do and even though we were a little short staffed, we got done with it early on. So to fill up the time before we could pull out the pallets, we helped the stockers with their freight. I went to grocery side to put up papers and chemicals (things like laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, and toilet paper.) While I was there, I ran into Kraig and Chris L. Now considering a previous post, you would think that I would yet again be embarrassed to see old friends see me in my current situation. To some extent, you would be right but that night, I think I was so glad to see some friendly faces that I got over it really quick. Both of them went to high school with me. Chris was in my class while Kraig was in the one behind us. Kraig’s brother, Kevin, was in my grade and was a good friend. I asked Chris if he was planning on going to the reunion. It looks like he is going to. I asked Kraig if Kevin was coming but the expression on his face indicated that it was probably better if I didn’t ask. After some catch-up, I spied one of the assistant managers walking around so I made my leave of them. I made sure to get Chris’s email because I’m not sure of any of his other contact info. It actually made my night that I got to see them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?