Brandon Mullins

Lost: Friend

I was going through some old pictures the other day and came across some from when I was little and living in Key West, Florida. I found a picture of my best friend at the time, Brandon Mullins. It has been about 18 years since I last saw or heard from him. One of the things I regret was not taking his mother’s advice and keeping in touch. So now, I wonder sometimes where he ended up. When, I signed up on thefacebook.com, I tried to track him down since the site allows me to search for people by name from a large pool of universities. No luck. So maybe there is a one in a million chance that someone will come across this entry and know Brandon Mullins and let me know. So here it goes, everything that I can tell you.

Brandon is about the same age as me, born in 1981, ’82, or ’83.
Lived in Key West in ’88 and ’89 and possibly longer.
Mother, Sherri, and Father were in the armed forces, possibly Navy or Air Force
Lived on Gilmore Drive.
Played T-ball.
Claimed to be a fan of Michael Jackson.
Went to Sigsby Elementary.
Kindergarten teacher was named Mrs. Allen.
May have some connection to Jacksonville, FL (but I’m not sure)
Was a faster runner than me.

If you know Brandon Mullins, please go ahead and respond to this entry.

Comments

btmullins said…
Hey, I'm a Brandon Mullins.
David said…
Ah, but not the one I'm looking for... :P
Anonymous said…
another Brandon Mullins here... :P (also into web design haha)

again not the one you're looking for
Anonymous said…
me again, oh yeah I'm also still first for google hits! weee!
David said…
^I've noticed that in the last few weeks, my site has shot up on the Google search results. It was burried a few pages back. I wonder why the move?
Anonymous said…
Blogs are great for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), the more you update your site the more it will move up in ranks through Google and most search engines.

So basically the more you update your blog/site with relevant content and not just spamming it the higher you'll grow in ranks among search engines.

I'd imagine it probably helps when people reply in your comments also as it provides more links in and out of your blog/site. There are a ton of things though that help SEO on sites.

By the way, good luck finding your lost friend. Maybe one day he'll Google his name and see this entry. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?