Sen. E. Bayh

Unlike some people who know me believe, I'm not a rabid Republican who hates all Democrats. In fact, my friends are dispropotionatly liberal. It's disapointing but it's just reality. Anyways, even with my prefrence for Republican politicians, I will still give some deference to a few Democrats out there. In the 2000 election, I even went so far as voting for Sen. Levin. He along with Sen. Lieberman and Sen. Bayh were some of the my preferred Democrats. There are a few others, but it's pointless to write about them now.

Anyways, Sen. Bayh really dissapointed me when he voted nay to confirm Dr. Rice to Secretary of State. He said, "We have been the authors of much of our own misery and as a result of that I cannot find it in my heart or in my mind to vote for a promotion of Dr. Rice." What kind of bull shit is that? Has anyone listened to his views on the war? Has anyone looked at his voting record. By God, I'm suprised as hell, that he's not really a covert Republican. This whole confirmation has just been an opportunity for Democrat grandstanding... no strike that-- Bitching about the President's policies. Policies that Sen. Bayh seemed to be supporting. So it makes me wonder, what is with the switch now?

Shame on you Sen. Bayh.

Damn FIPs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?