A guy that I know in Japan wrote on his blog that when he opened his email, he noticed that Hotmail upped its storage to 250Mb. I've been expecting this since spring when Yahoo increased their storage to 100Mb. Now it has begun. Or has it? As soon as I saw that message, I checked my account and saw that it was still at 2Mb. But at that time it was 14 Oct. in Japan. It is was 13 Oct. here. So I am anticipating that my account will upgrade tomorrow EST.
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment