The Redcoats are Back!

There was an open house for the Fort Saint Joseph archaeological site today.  My friend Kevin and I went although I suspect he was willing just so he could get out of the house.  We got there pretty late, about an hour before they were due to close so we may have missed any reenactments they were doing but we did catch some stragglers.
There were two areas.  One was free which you just saw some pictures of and then there was the actual dig site.  The two were pretty separate and to get to the dig one would have to go past a booth where there was a "suggested donation" of $5.  I had no cash on me and neither did Kevin.  Since "suggested donation" really reads "pay or get dirty looks and judgement," we skipped it.
Claude-Jean Allouez Monument

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!