It's has to be that way.

I was giving my friend Erin a little grief this evening while I was over at her house. Two of her roommates that was living in her house recently moved out. So she was readjusting a carpet that had been moved when the roomates cleaned up and left. She was adjusting it by mere inches. I told her that she was bordering on obsesive compulsive.

"Whatever. You have things too."

Guilty. I do. There are plenty of things that I have to do or whatever that I think makes me a little off. (I think it's time to start a new category) I blame this on the military upbringing, I swear. For example, my shoe laces must always be right over left. My gig line has to be in order always. And for something that occured at work:

I insist on toilet rolls that roll ever the top rather than under.

As you can see from these two pictures that I took at work, I will go so far as to change it if I can.

Oh there's plenty more, I'm sure .

Comments

That's got nothing to do with a military upbringing pet. I'm the same and I've never had any connection with the armed forces. Well I've had a few incursions but not as a lad!
David said…
If you saw my bedroom you might not think so, but there are many things where I have such an attention to detail. It came in useful when I became my flight's Stando (Standardization Officer) back in college.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!