By the river in SB.

A couple days ago, my mom got an interview with some company and had to go to downtown South Bend. She's not that comfortable driving in the city in the first place. Add some unfamiliarity and that is over the top for her. So Dad offered to drive. My sister and I decided to tag along. I decided to go because I knew that they were going out to lunch and hey, I'll never pass up free food.

While we waited for her, Kris and I took a walk by the river. Dad took a nap in the car.

They hang around like they don't believe that winter is actually here.

The Saint Joseph River

Oh, I've got to step it up at the track and see a barber.



I've never seen the real salmon run. Maybe I'll try to see it this year.

This is where the salmon enter.

Then they start climbing....

Over and past the dam...

Well we got to be fair, right?

Enter that water, and you might come out with an extra eye.

Comments

Moncrief Speaks said…
Darling, when are you moving to CHICAGO? A move to a big city would be ace for you, I reckon.
Brian Farrey said…
I think your hair looks very nice there.
David said…
@ Moncrief Speaks: I wish I could say! Moving to the big city scares the crap out of me but it would sure be an adventure.

@ Brian: So you agree that I’m fat then, eh? :-P

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!