Am I in a blog ring?

Not really. But I have been bumping into many of the same people lately. Namely, Brian, Minge, John, and a few others—but they are the most memorable since it has been relatively a short time since I ran into them.

Now for something I lifted from Herb who got it from some other person that I’ve read because I recognized it. So without any tagging here you go:

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5’ 11 ¾” according to the Air Force. I prefer to say that I’m 6’

2. Have you ever been cheated on?
Nope. I’ve never been in a relationship.

3. Do you own a gun?
A paintball gun. Which reminds me, where did I put that?

4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
Bi-polar I guess.

5. How many letters are in your crush's name?
Shoot. Which one? Six is my answer but only because I don’t know the name for the Centennial guy that works over at the Sears end.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I’ll only eat them at appropriate events.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I don’t really have one but my Christmas would never be complete until I heard Carol of the Bells, What Child is This, Adeste Fideles and so on.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
During the non-summer time, it’s green tea.

9. Do you do push-ups?
Nope. But maybe soon.

10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
Nope. I’ve never done drugs and intend to keep it that way.

11. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No. As much as I would like to, I can’t offer someone what they need at this time.

12. Do you like the rain?
Oh yes. The more stormy, the better at least until cars start getting blown around.

13. Do you own a knife?
Yeah. Get near me and I’ll bludgeon you with the compass end of it rather than stick you with the blade.

14. What do you smell like?
Fabric softener.

15. Do you have A.D.D.?
See #4. I am paying attention.

16. Full initials?
DAB

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
(a.)Macaroni and cheese used to be delicious when I was a kid. Now, not so much.
(b.)My Visa bill is how much?
(c.)What time do I have to go to work tomorrow?

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought today.
Let me break out the Meijer receipt. –That would be a gallon of 2%, can of tuna #4, and can of tuna #3.

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink.
water
tea
coke
coffee
milk

20. What time did you wake up today?
0745

21. Can you spell?
Only when I am paying attention. Grammar is another story.

22. Current worry?
Finding a job.

23. Current hate?
Wal-mart.

24. Favorite place to be?
In my car traveling. Nothing is more relaxing.

25. Least favorite place to be?
The farm.

26. Where would you want to go?
Call me crazy, but I want to go to Israel.

27. Do you own slippers?
Like Herb said… define slippers. I’ve got flip-flops.

28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
I will have a good job, be in a relationship, and finally happy.

29. Do you burn or tan?
Tan. I don’t think I have ever burned in my life.

30. Yellow or Blue?
Blue, I guess. Waste of a question….

31. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate?
Are you freakin’ kidding me? I wouldn’t give up my current job to join the navy. That’s how ‘fraid of I am of drowning. I wouldn’t be able to handle cannon balls or sword fighting in addition.

32. Last time your cell rang?
A little while ago.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t. People are on the other side of the wall.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Bugs. Ugh, I used live with a bunch of cockroaches and I hated the thought that they could be paying me a visit in the night.

35. What's in your pocket right now?
I’ve got a wallet and some notes.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
This white British kid trying to act like a gangsta. I would love to drop him off on the south side of Chicago and see if he can make it out alive.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
This Mickey Mouse one which had Mickey in various cool-looking outfit and poses. They were worn down and faded and had to be thrown away when I got my full size mattress in eighth grade.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
injury? Abdominal contusions

39. What is your GPA? In high school it was 3.3. In college it was 3.08

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two—that work.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Brian

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Season

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I would hope so. Tell me if you do.

44. Do you wish on stars?
Still do.

46. What song did you last hear?
"Afterglow" by INXS

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Not really sure.

49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
I was falling asleep.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"Who just texted me?" Turns out that it was the niece of my mom who wanted to let her know that she had just given birth to a boy.



I figured out where Herb got that from—potusol, who has just posted another one. What’s another survey to reveal more about myself. If you’ve made it this far, congratulations. For those who didn’t, I understand. For those who continue—don’t you have a job to get to? :-P

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Right now it’s my car insurance.

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Either at my place or at his. Haven’t really had the opportunity to find out yet.

3. Last time you Puked from Drinking?
Sophomore year of college. Those cadets really corrupted me.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
It hasn’t happened. It won’t happen. Believe me, you don’t want to see this.

5. Name of your First Grade Teacher?
Mrs. Allen.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Traveling the country.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
President of the United States. Then I found out that I hated politicians and wannabe politicians.

8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from? Zero. I knew I was going to Michigan State since I was in sixth grade.

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It went well with my shorts.

10. Gas Prices! First Thought?
25 cents more ‘till we invade another country.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go and who? I would move to Chicago and take Season with me because she wants to get out too.

12. First Thought When the alarm went off this morning? “Hello?” My cell phone also serves as my alarm clock and I had set it to use one of my ringers. I actually answered it when it went off a few hours after I had already gotten up.

13. Last thought before falling asleep last night?
If I was spy…

14. Favorite style of Underwear?
Boxers

15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex?
Thongs. They crack me up.

16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?
Cleaning the toilet. Seriously, can’t he aim?

17. If you didn't have to work would you?
Yes but I would go back to college first.

18. Get up early or sleep in?
sleep in

19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character?
Arkana

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
go out drinking.

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I’ve never been kissed.

22. What was your First Car?
’86 LeBaron

23. Your Best Your Mamma Joke?
Oh no. I won’t go there.

24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat?
roast beef

25. What do you get every time you go into a Wal Mart?
a refill on my gas card

26. Beach Or Lake?
beach… at The Lake

27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
No.

28. Who do you Stalk on myspace?
I hardly ever go on there.

27. Favorite Guilty Pleasure?
Real egg rolls

30. Favorite Movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I don’t care if anyone knows it, but I loved Contact.

31. What's your drink?
Coke

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys. Oh God, cowboys.

33. Cops or Robbers?
Forget #32. Cops. Actually, State-Troopers.

34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
On occasion.

35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
There isn’t one.

36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost who would you be?
What’s Lost?

37. What do you want when you are sick?
Sick pay.

38. Who from High School would you like to run into?
Amy K

(I suppose these were inappropriate questions?)

41. Stiffler or Oz?
Neither.

42. Norm or Cliff?
Norm. That guy has a ginormous brain.

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
The Simpsons

44. Worst Relationship Mistake that you wish you could take back?
I’ve never been in a relationship, but maybe to have kept up my straight appearnce for John.

45. Do you Like the Person who sits directly across from you at work?
No.

46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
I don’t think I would.

47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Newt Gingrich. I’d like to pick his brain. –For information. I’m not a cannibal or anything.

48. What famous Person would you like to sleep with?
I must be the prudiest fag on the planet because I won’t sleep with a person for just the sex.

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Yes. It was a blast and the fire department was never notified. Ah, I love managers for big box stores.

50. Last book you read for real?
Abraham was the last one I can recall.

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes—but I don’t sleep with it still. Instead it defends my closet against monstors.

52. Strangest Place you have ever brushed your teeth?
In the bathroom adjacent to the waiting room at the dentist office before my appointment.

53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Yosemite, specifically Half Dome.

54. Number of texts in a day?
six to eight, I’d say. I prefer it over actually calling someone.

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
Career.

56. Do you go to church?
Yes. I’m still not sure if I really belong to the one I do go to.

57. Pencil or Pen?
Gel pen.

58. describe your perfect day.
I would wake up and disentangle myself from my partner. I’d cook breakfast and wait for him to join me. We would then head to Chicago to walk around, do touristy things. We’d have lunch at a nice restaurant—nothing too fancy. After getting back, we’d grab some friends and head out to the beach were there is still a couple hours left of day light. As the friends go off and do their own thing, we would watch the sun set and the stars come out. Then back to the house to quickly shower and then head back out to bar hop.

59. How many jobs have you had?
four paying, two internships

60. What would be your "dream job"?
I would be working in intelligence for the military based somewhere near Washington D.C./Virginia.

61. What do you want to achieve in life?
As long as I am happy, I don’t care what I do. But I do want to make sure that I make a positive contribution to society. Corny enough?

Comments

Minge said…
I got to the end. Very entertaining and informative. My favourite was the question asking if you had ADD.
Luke said…
Cool. Long post. Lots of information. Hi again, David.
Minge said…
Can I have a gold one please? I always wanted one of those.
David said…
Hey Luke! Great to see you around again.

Minge, haven't you recieved it yet? I thought the Royal Mail was just as reliable as the USPS. :-P
Minge said…
The Royal Mail are a pack of criminal shunts.

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!