Thursday, August 15, 2024

PTO for the Fair

I took the majority of this week off for the Berrien County Youth Fair. I saw a number of people that I knew from high school but only talked with a few of them.  My friend Kraig had his sons showing off their goat. My friend Season, her partner Sharon, and their daughter came as well and it was good to see them.

Relaxing in the Garden

Oddly enough, I didn't really each much at the fair. I had no interest in an elephant ear or a funnel cake. I have easy access to better and cheaper alternatives around here year-round. Gyros comes immediately to mind. I had sirloin tips, a corn dog, and those cinnamon nuts.


I never paid much attention to the midway but as Season's daughter wanted to ride, I made a discovery. Scannable wristband are now being used. Also, they have a fast past system. Gross. Thanks Disney.

No comments:

Welcome James!

US Immigration sucks. It has taken a while but my cousin's stepson, James, has made it to America and has been reunited with his mother....