Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!

 When I purchased my house, I thought my heating system was bonkers. It used hot water from a tank and blew the air over that to be heated up. Like a boiler... kinda? I had made some inquiries to businesses in the area because if this broke, who would fix it? The best lead I got was familiar with the system but didn't service it. I knew that when the system goes, I would be replacing it with an entirely new system. Well that day came.

The old system with its water tank.

The new system. Notice the old water tank is gone.

A couple years ago the air conditioning had gone out too but summers are pretty mild and I had gotten away with a window unit.

After the car purchase and also a garage door repair needed, I had to finance this. I took a few thousand dollars to pay off the existing loan that I had out for the window replacements. I can apply the money that had been going to the windows loan to go on top of the loan I now have out for this system. That will help me get this paid off sooner than the 15year term at 12.99%.


Comments

JM said…
I fear that for my condo as well...the joys of ownership right?

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob