Tired

The first overnight shift has been completed and I am tired. The sun had already rose by the time I got home and I had trouble staying asleep. Ultimately, I got up with less than six hours in. Now I am counting down the hours before the next shift begins.

In my previous position I worked right outside the manager's office. It was good as I got to socialize with them. As I have feared, I will barely see them now. I do hope, though, that we will continue to hang outside of work. One of them gave me a little of that hope last night when he asked if I'd be interested in going shooting.

I need a nap before I go into work tonight.

Comments

JM said…
Get a nap!

I didn't enjoy working night shifts. But I did enjoy having the afternoons to do stuff.
David said…
Yeah... this night stuff is not for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?