Masks and Moss

Mom texted me early this morning to say that free masks were being handed out at University Park Mall. The owner of Big Panda Buffet in Mishawaka was giving them out from 10 AM to noon. The Covid-19 pandemic has made certain products like masks and and hand sanitizer scarce. I decided that I shouldn't pass this opportunity up. Apparently I wasn't alone as there was a long line snaking through the mall parking lot, end to end. The wait wasn't long though--about twenty minutes for me. I am grateful to this owner and his generosity.

A little while after I got back home, my Mom dropped by to give me her recycling. The village were she lives would set out a recycling bin once every month at the local grocery store. They quit doing that. I agreed to take her recycling. I only fill up my bin halfway at most anyways.

What she also dropped off was a sprayer that I needed to buy. The roof of my garage has moss growth on it and I needed to take care of it. The grade on this roof feels a lot steeper when you are actually up there. I've never thought of myself as being afraid of heights. My watch thinks otherwise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!