Kentucky Bound

I am currently traveling down to Kentucky to go camping at Red River Gorge in eastern Kentucky. Four of us are going, my friend Kevin and his boyfriend, William. Also traveling is a friend of William's, Casey.

We were supposed to have left early tomorrow morning but William thought it would be worthwhile to leave this evening and arrive there in the morning. It is fortunate that I did not have much packing to do.

I did go shopping for some of the things that they were brining on the trip and I am amazed that they got so much stuff. I am also dreading the idea of having to lug that stuff wherever we end up camping. I had thought that this was going to be a through hike but it is not possible to lug all this stuff around so we will be setting up camp somewhere and hiking to and from that place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!